This post may contain affiliate links.
Looking for the best Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream dupe? These affordable alternatives will save you serious cash.
The luxurious Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream has made a name for itself among skincare and beauty enthusiasts. But if you’re like most people and cringe at the idea of paying $100 for a moisturizer, you may be on the hunt for a cheaper alternative. These are the best Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream dupes that will save you money and nourish your skin.
With new skincare brands launching all the time, and some of them with hefty price tags, the search for skincare dupes is greater than ever. One of the most coveted products in Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Cream, and while it’s an amazing product, it’s out of budget for most people.
If you’ve tried the Magic Cream and are desperate to find a cheaper alternative, or if you’ve heard the type and are dying to try it, I’ve analyzed the ingredients and found some amazing Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream dupes that have many of the same ingredients or similar ingredients that work the same way. So, you can save money and have super-model worthy skin, too.
What is so special about Charlotte Tilbury magic cream?
The Magic Cream was originally used by Charlotte on her models backstage to create a luminous complexion and prep their skin for makeup. The incredible powers of this cream quickly spread throughout the industry and Charlotte finally added the Magic Cream to her line so that everyone could achieve super-model worthy skin.
Many claim that the Magic Cream is truly magic in a jar – people report instantly plumper skin, diminished fine lines and a gorgeous glow. As for makeup application? Everyone raves about how this gives the perfect base for a flawless foundation.
Ingredients In Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Cream:
AQUA/WATER/EAU, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, OLUS OIL/VEGETABLE OIL/HUILE VÉGÉTALE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, POLYESTER-7, PHENOXYETHANOL, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, STEARETH-21, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, CARBOMER, DIMETHICONOL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CHLORPHENESIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, HYDROLYZED VIOLA TRICOLOR EXTRACT, ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, ROSA DAMASCENA EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, MICHELIA ALBA LEAF OIL, SODIUM LACTATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, PEG-8, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHEROL, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PLUMERIA RUBRA FLOWER EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, NICOTIANA SYLVESTRIS LEAF CELL CULTURE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL.
I know, I know, reading ingredients lists are so confusing. Here are the notable ingredients that make the Magic Cream so special:
- Peptides – smooths and plumps skin, hydrates and stimulates collagen production
- Hyaluronic Acid – traps and locks in moisture in the skin so skin stays hydrated and plump
- Vitamin C – brightens skin tone, fades hyperpigmentation, acne scars and dark spots
- Vitamin E – nourishes and moisturizes skin and provides antioxidant properties
- Shea Butter – nourishes and softens skin and locks in moisture
- Aloe Vera – calms inflammation, redness and sensitivity
- Rosehip Oil – helps to revitalize appearance of skin, providing a luminous glow
- Cameilla Oil – moisturizes skin and provides a dewy finish to the skin
- Frangipani Flower Extract – helps to moisturize skin for supple, plump skin
So what makes the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream so special? It plumps skin, moisturizes, brightens, provides a glow and perfect base for makeup application. So when looking for dupes for Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream, we need to make sure they have these or similar ingredients.
Related Post: Krave Beauty Oat So Simple Water Cream Review
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Dupes
From drugstore dupes for Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Cream to high end alternatives (but don’t worry, they’re still much cheaper!). Although you can’t get an exact dupe, these similar products come pretty dang close. So if you’re wanting some amazing Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream dupes for glowing skin, moisturization and a great makeup base.
Glossier Priming Moisturizer Rich
If you’re looking for the Best Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream dupe, then look no further. This Glossier priming moisturizer is the best dupe for the coveted Magic Cream. Much like Charlotte’s cream, this product was formulated to create the perfect base for makeup application while leaving skin with a healthy, luminous glow. The texture is spot on, compared to Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Cream and has a ton of good-for-your-skin ingredients. Although this is a thick cream, many people with oily skin rave about this Charlotte Tilbury dupe for the Magic Cream. It intensely hydrates, leaving skin with a pretty glow, without being too heavy for oily skin. IMO, it’s probably best for normal to dry skin types. The only drawback? The product is unfortunately formulated with lavender oil, which means it’s fragranced and can cause irritation, so if you have sensitive skin, it’s best to avoid this one.
- Red Algae Complex Sponges up water, acting as a reservoir to deliver moisture to skin hour after hour.
- Ceramides 3 & 6 Oily waxes that naturally occur in skin and fortify its moisture barrier.
- Five Key Fatty Acids Non-greasy Kukui Oil provides palmitic, stearic, oleic, linoleic and linolenic acids which help lock in moisture like a waterproof coating.
- Power Primers Our Anti-Redness Complex soothes while the Oxygenating Agent breathes life into stressed skin, improving tone and texture—even before you put on makeup.
- Murumuru Butter A hard, dense, butter that we combined with shea for a decadent texture that melts into skin without any heavy feeling.
Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base
This incredible Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream dupe is another cult-favorite product that focuses on delivering hydration and moisture so skin is left supple, bouncy and glowing. It’s also designed to prep skin before makeup application, but it can also be used at night as well. The texture of the Vitamin Face Base is very similar to the Magic Cream – thick and nourishing, so it’s best for more normal to dry skin types.
- Nourishing Vitamin Blend – The signature vitamin blend contains Vitamins B, C, and E that helps to nourish and brighten skin
- Hyaluronic Acid – Plumps skin full of moisture so skin looks smooth, vibrant and glowing
- Shea Butter – An incredible moisturizing ingredient that nourishes skin, locks in moisture and leaves a healthy looking glow
- Squalane – An oil that intensely hydrates, strengthen’s skin’s moisture barrier and nourishes skin
I’m From Honey Glow Cream
This silky-smooth cream instantly nourishes skin to brighten, moisturize and strengthen skin’s moisture barrier. Like Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Cream, it’s a little heavier, so it’s best for drier skin types. If you’re looking for the best Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream dupe for its brightening powers and glowing skin, this is a great option. This cream is packed with incredible ingredients that nourish skin, plump skin full of moisture and brighten. It works perfectly as a priming moisturizer or even a night cream.
- 30.63% Honey Glow Queen™ – a patented mix of ingredients: honey, black bee propolis, royal jelly, bee venom, turmeric, bee pollen, and cinnamon that provides intense moisture and hydration, brightens skin tone, smooths skin texture and calms irritation
- Olive oil – Provides lots of moisture to plump skin and delivers antioxidants and vitamins to help with anti-aging
- Niacinamide – A do-it-all ingredient that balances oil production, minimizes pores, treats breakouts, brightens skin tone and fades hyperpigmentation
- Cica extract – Helps to instantly calm skin irritation, redness and inflammation
Neogen Probiotics Relief Cream
This is a great dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream for combination and oily skin types. It’s much lighter than many of the other dupes, but it’s packed with many of the same ingredients. This product is focused toward anti-aging, combating fine lines and wrinkles while nourishing skin with nutrients and hydration so skin looks more plump, even toned and smoother.
- Peptides – a blend of 11 different peptides to target fine lines, wrinkles, plump skin, hydrate and strengthen skin’s moisture barrier
- Probiotics – help to lock in moisture and nutrients, strengthen skin’s moisture barrier and maintain a healthy skin microbiome (which can help with acne)
- Royal Jelly – an incredible ingredient that stimulates collagen production, moisturizes, soothes inflammation and promotes wound healing
- Jojoba & Sunflower Seed Oil – lightweight oils that are ideal for more oily skin types and acne prone skin. These oils deliver nutrients and antioxidants to the skin while providing lots of moisture
Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer
This silly, rich cream is just what the name implies – ultra hydrating. This product focuses on providing the skin with lots of moisture, strengthening the skin’s barrier and providing a beautiful glow that’s perfect for under makeup. If you have dry skin, this is one of the best Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream dupes because it’s thick, rich and buttery. Truly one of the thickest creams I’ve ever tried! Because it has honey, it does have a slight honey scent, but no added fragrance and it’s not overpowering at all.
- Moisture Blend – an incredible blend of buckwheat honey, propolis and royal jelly extract provides tons of moisture and acts as a humectant to draw moisture into the skin and keep it locked in
- Fig Fruit Extract and Osmolytes – binds moisture in the skin, so skin is full of hydration, plump and smooth
- Ceramide Blend – helps to lock in moisture and strengthen skin’s moisture barrier
Skinfix Barrier+ Triple Lipid-Peptide Face Cream
This Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream dupe is another treasure that focuses on repairing the skin barrier while plumping skin full of moisture. This cream plumps, brightens, moisturizes and strengthens skin and makes a noticeable difference in just one use. With continued use, your skin barrier will be strengthened, your skin will be dewy and plump and look healthier. The texture is a little bit lighter than many of the other Magic Cream dupes, but it can still be on the heavier side if you have more oily skin. Bonus points for this moisturizer because it’s a clean brand that focuses on sustainable packaging.
- Hydrating Triple-Lipid Complex: These lipids help to restore fatty acid and ceramide levels in the skin so your skin holds onto moisture and strengthens the moisture barrier
- Firming Nutri-peptide Blend: This blend of peptides help to plump skin, diminish fine lines and wrinkles and strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier
- –Plumping Seaweed Hyaluronate Blend: a unique type of hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate the skin, so skin is left plump, hydrated and dewy, which makes the perfect base for makeup application
Many claim this is one of the top Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream dupes on the market, and while it’s a great product, it’s missing a lot of the key ingredients like peptides, hyaluronic acid, vitamins and oils. However, the moisturizing effects are incredible, so if you’re looking for a heavy duty moisturizer without all the bells and whistles that’s also super affordable, then pick up this cream! Be warned though, it’s super thick and I would not recommend it for anyone with oily skin. This is a great Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream drugstore dupe that’s also available in the UK.
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Dupe: Wrap Up
While none of these dupes are an exact copy of the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream, they have many of the same ingredients and effects: instantly plumping, skin strengthening, moisturizing and providing a luminous glow so skin is prepped for makeup application that will look incredibly flawless. Do you have a favorite dupe for Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Cream dupe?
Related To Charlotte Tilbury Magic Night Cream Dupe:
- Amazing Dupes For Skinceuticals CE Ferulic Acid Vitamin C
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Dupes You Need
- Drunk Elephant Protini Night Cream Dupes To Save Money
- Becca Under Eye Corrector Dupes That Are Just As Good
- Olaplex Dupes To Repair Hair Bonds (and save money)
- Dupes For Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Serum
These Charlotte’s Magic Night Cream dupes are all you need for incredibly moisturized skin that’s plump, glowing and healthy. You don’t have to pay $100 for super-model worthy skin! You can get runway ready skin with these cheaper alternatives to Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Cream.