8 Incredible Drunk Elephant Protini Dupes That’ll Save You Money
This post may contain affiliate links.
Best Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream Dupe
With multiple best-selling products, Drunk Elephant has made a name for itself among the Reddit community, Instagram Influencers and Beauty Bloggers alike. Their products are clean, well-formulated and deliver results. Since their launch, Drunk Elephant has continued to deliver quality skincare products that can be found on most shelfies. One of their most raved about products is the Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream that’ll set you back $68 and promises to deliver plumper, brighter and more hydrated skin. And that it does, but it’s still a hefty price for a moisturizer. If you’re dying to try this cult-favorite product, but can’t stand the price, here are the best Drunk Elephant Protini dupes that’ll save you money and your skin.
If you have the money to spend on Drunk Elephant skincare, you can’t go wrong with any of DE’s products, but many people find their products overpriced. If you’re anything like me and hate spending that much on a moisturizer, I’ve found some affordable dupes for Drunk Elephant’s Protini Polypeptide Cream. Although I love Drunk Elephant, their products are expensive. Protini used to be one of my HG products, but I have since found some amazing dupes that are just as good, if not better.
Looking for the best dupe for Drunk Elephant’s Protini Polypeptide Cream? These Drunk Elephant dupes will save your skin & your wallet.
What Makes Drunk Elephant Protini So Special?
Drunk Elephant is a cult-favorite brand and their Protini cream is one of their best products. The DE brand focuses on creating well-formulated skincare products that deliver results, without using harmful, irritating or toxic ingredients. Sounds great, right? While Drunk Elephant’s products are amazing, they certainly aren’t cheap. So, many people are on the hunt for Drunk Elephant dupes, including dupes for the Protini Polypeptide cream as it’s one of their best selling products.
So what makes the Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide cream so special? Is Drunk Elephant Protini worth it? Like all of the Drunk Elephant products, the Protini cream is packed with lots anti-aging ingredients like growth factors, peptides, amino acids and more. The product is formulated at the perfect pH (4.0) and helps to strengthen the skin’s barrier while helping with general anti-aging.
Drunk Elephant Protini Cream features:
Signal Peptide Complex: Nine peptides help to moisturize, plump and firm, combat fine lines and wrinkles. Peptides travel into the deep layers of the skin to promote collagen production, speed up healing and fight UV damage.
Pygmy Waterlily Stem Cell Extract: Packed with antioxidants to replenish the skin with nutrients while calming, soothing and moisturizing skin
Soybean Folic Acid Ferment Extract: This B vitamin is involved in DNA synthesis and repair, which is important in maintaining youthful skin. Folic acid is particularly helpful in repairing damage after sun exposure.
Acetyl Glutamine: One of the best amino acids for the skin that helps soothe irritation and strengthen the skin’s barrier
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, CetearylAlcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil,Bacillus/Soybean/ Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Nymphaea Alba Root Extract,sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9,sh-Polypeptide-11, Copper Palmitoyl Heptapeptide-14, Heptapeptide-15Palmitate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Alanine, Arginine,Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine,Valine, Acetyl Glutamine, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, SodiumHyaluronate, Aspartic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Lecithin, ButyleneGlycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, PCA, SorbitanIsostearate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Lactic Acid/GlycolicAcid Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl TaurateCopolymer, Xanthan Gum, Isomalt, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol,Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate,Phenylpropanol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Symphytum Officinale Callus CultureExtract
The Protini cream is lightweight and formulated for normal to oily skin types, so if you have dry skin, you can still use this product, but will likely need another heavier moisturizer to be enough. If you’re willing to pay the price, the Drunk Elephant Protini Cream is one of the best moisturizers on the market, so you can’t go wrong with it. However, if the price is a little steep, here are the best Drunk Elephant Protini dupes.
Best Drunk Elephant Protini Moisturizer Dupes
Looking for affordable alternatives to Drunk Elephant’s Protini Polypeptide Cream? All of Drunk Elephant’s products are pricey and way out of budget for a lot of people. Although their products are well-formulated and worth the price, there are a ton of other dupes for Drunk Elephant products that are just as good. Let’s take a look at some of the best Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream dupes.
Related Post: Best Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum Dupes
The INKEY List Peptide Moisturizer
This cheap alternative to Drunk Elephant’s Protini cream is one of the best. The texture and formulation is very similar to that of DE’s, but much much cheaper. This ultra-light formula absorbs quickly but is ultra-nourishing without being heavy for oily skin. This product focuses on diminishing fine lines and wrinkles while plumping skin and balancing the skin.
- 1% Hydrating Peptide Solution – instantly plumps skin with hydration, repairs damage and stimulates natural collagen production to aid in general anti-aging and combat fine lines and wrinkles
- 2% Royal Epigen P5™ – a patented ingredient that hydrates skin, fights fine lines and wrinkles, evens out skin tone and fights environmental damage
- Shea Butter – moisturizes skin to help keep skin healthy, soft and smooth. Shea butter is nourishing without being greasy on oilier skin types
Acure Radically Rejuvenating Whipped Night Cream
This Protini dupe is, dare I say, even better than DE’s version. With peptides, Ferulic acid vitamin c, salicylic acid, lactic acid and turmeric, it’s even more powerful than the Protini cream. This cream has an incredible whipped texture that’s perfectly moisturizing without being heavy. You do have to be careful when using this product if you are using other acids in your routine (retinol, AHA, BHA, etc).
- Ferulic Acid – Antioxidant that helps to protect skin against environmental damage while fighting against fine lines, wrinkles and collagen degradation
- Vitamin C – Visibly brightens, fades hyperpigmentation, plumps skin, stimulated collagen production and diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Peptides – Multiple plant-based peptides work to stimulate collagen, visibly plump and brighten skin while strengthening elasticity and skin’s moisture barrier
- AHA/BHA – AHA’s exfoliate dead skin cells so you wake up with smoother, brighter skin. BHA’s work to unclog pores, fight acne and reduce blackheads. Overall helps skin look brighter, clearer and more even toned
- Turmeric – A powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory abilities. Turmeric helps to instantly brighten skin and fade dark marks and acne scars
Acure Radically Rejuvenating Whipped Night Cream vs Drunk Elephant Protini: they are both very similar in terms of ingredients, but if you’re looking to save money and want something a little more powerful, go with the Acure Whipped Night Cream.
Derma E Advanced Peptide & Collagen Moisturizer
This Drunk Elephant Protini dupe is packed full of powerful peptides, antioxidants and other nutrients to nourish skin. Matrixyl synthe’6 is a multipeptide that stimulates natural collagen production to plump the skin and brighten skin tone. This powerful moisturizer is a steal, considering the amazing ingredients. After a few uses you’ll have plump and glowing skin for sure!
- Matrixyl synthe’6 – A multi-peptide that stimulates natural collagen production to plump the skin and brighten skin tone
- ArgirelineNP – A single peptide that smooths skin texture to help diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Pycnogenol – Plumps skin so fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable. It’s antioxidant properties help to fight off environmental damage
- Green Tea – Helps to calm and soothe redness, irritation and sensitive skin
- Vitamins A, C & E – exfoliate, brighten and moisturize, respectively
Naturium Multi-Peptide Moisturizer
This Naturium moisturizer is the perfect dupe for Drunk Elephant’s Protini. The texture of this cream is similar to that of Protini – lightweight hydration that’s perfect for combination, oily and acne-prone skin types. Although it’s lightweight, this moisturizer packs a punch with its all-star ingredients list to moisturize, plump, smooth and brighten skin.
- Multi-peptide blend – Helps to restore moisture to the skin, diminish fine lines and wrinkles, visibly plump and brighten skin
- Dunaliella Salina Extract – Works to neutralize free radicals to prevent skin damage from pollution, UV rays, stress, etc
- 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid – This stable, and most powerful, form of vitamin c helps to brighten skin tone, fade pigmentation and stimulate collagen production to plump skin
- Panthenol – Works similarly to hyaluronic acid to help attract water so skin stays hydrated and plump
- Niacinamide – This do-it-all ingredient works to brighten skin, fade hyperpigmentation, diminish fine lines and wrinkles, reduce pore size, treat acne and control oil production
Paula’s Choice Nightly Reconditioning Moisturizer
This lightweight moisturizer contains a blend of eight superfoods and antioxidants to nourish and plump skin while promoting a healthy skin barrier. The antioxidants help to fight free radical damage and repair skin overnight. Its ultra-light texture is ideal for acne-prone, oily and combination skin. If skin repair is your goal, this Drunk Elephant Protini Dupe is one of the best products to repair skin overnight so you wake up with skin that’s plumper, brighter and hydrated.
- Peptides – to restore skin with moisture, visibly plump, brighten and nourish skin overnight
- Medicago Sativa Extract – neutralizes free radicals to prevent and repair damage while you sleep
- Ceramide Ng – helps to restore moisture, and strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier
- Allantoin – a potent anti-inflammatory ingredient to calm inflammation, reduce irritation and keep skin hydrated
It Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream Anti-Aging Moisturizer
This It Cosmetics moisturizer is another cult-favorite Drunk Elephant Protini Cream dupe. Although it’s not an exact dupe, it’s still got a ton of the same ingredients as the Drunk Elephant Cream, plus more amazing ingredients. This cream has 7 skin benefits: moisturizes, reduces fine lines, smooths skin, evens skin tone, minimizes pores, plumps and brightens skin. And it’s got an incredible ingredients list to back up those claims. The texture of this cream is a slightly thicker and creamier than the DE Protini, so this one is better for normal to dry skin types. And if you’re oily, don’t worry, they have a gel version!
- Ceramides: Helps to aid and support skin’s moisture barrier to keep skin looking and feeling hydrated and plump
- Peptides: Helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and stimulates natural collagen production
- Hyaluronic Acid: Instantly plumps skin, locks in moisture and helps support natural collagen production
- Niacinamide: Brightens skin tone, minimizes pores, controls oil production, fades hyperpigmentation and acne scars, supports a healthy skin barrier
Bliss Bright Idea Vitamin C + Tri-Peptide Collagen Protecting & Brightening Moisturizer
This affordable moisturizer is packed with brightening, firming and anti-aging ingredients to help deeply hydrate the skin and keep skin bouncy, plump and full of moisture. With a potent form of vitamin c, this is a great option for those who are concerned with acne scars, hyperpigmentation or dark spots.
- Vitamin C (3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid): This stable, and most powerful, form of vitamin c helps to brighten skin tone, fade pigmentation and stimulate collagen production to plump skin
- Tri-Peptide: A patented tri-peptide that helps plump skin, increase elasticity, stimulate collagen and smooth skin texture
- Green Tea Extract: This calming antioxidant helps to reduce redness and irritation while helping prevent and repair skin damage from environmental factors (pollution, UV light, etc)
- Plant-Derived Carbohydrate Complex: Delivers tons of hydration to the skin in a unique way so that is absorbs fast and feels lightweight
Drmtlgy Peptide Night Cream
This brand is quickly becoming one of the best brands for dupes of high-end skincare products. Their products are well-formulated and cost a fraction of the price, and their peptide cream is no different. Since it’s a creamier formula, this is one of the best Drunk Elephant Protini dupes for dry or dehydrated skin. Not only is it a great Drunk Elephant dupe, but it also makes one of the best night creams. It’s designed to help repair your skin while you sleep, and with the amazing ingredients list, it does just that (and more).
- Multi-peptide blend – fights fine lines and wrinkles, repairs free radical damage, hydrates and plumps skin while brightening and fading hyperpigmentation
- Allantoin – a potent anti-inflammatory ingredient to calm inflammation, reduce irritation and keep skin hydrated
- Ceramide Blend – A strong blend of ceramides to strengthen skin’s moisture barrier, moisturize and repair skin
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant that deeply hydrates, soothes skin and helps repair damaged skin, while strengthening and repairing the moisture barrier
Drunk Elephant Protini Dupes: Wrap Up
The Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream is an amazing product that anyone can use in their skincare routine, regardless of skin type. It offers so many amazing benefits for the skin including anti-aging, hydration and moisture barrier support. However, the price tag is pretty steep, so if you’re in the market for a new moisturizer and want the best of the best, these Drunk Elephant Protini dupes are all you need and more. As someone who loves the Protini cream, I love some of these Drunk Elephant dupes even more. With extra ingredients that DE doesn’t have, these dupes are much cheaper and more powerful than the Protini Polypeptide cream.
Related To Drunk Elephant Protini Dupes:
- Best Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Dupes For Glowing Skin
- Cheap Becca Under Eye Corrector Dupes
- Skinceuticals CE Ferulic Vitamin C Serum Dupes
- Amazing Dupes For Olaplex Products
- Best Korean Serums For Oily Skin
- Drugstore Dupes For Clinique Moisture Surge
- Cheap Dupes For Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Best Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream Dupes
These amazing Drunk Elephant Protini dupes are all you need for hydrated, plump and glowing skin. After all, the best way to combat anti-aging is with good skincare, so make sure you check out these Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream dupes for some of the best night creams and moisturizers.